Reopening During COVID-19
The museum is now open to the public, but there will be requirements of visitors wishing to visit the museum to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The museum wishes to serve the community, but to do so in a responsible fashion.
- Masks are required at entry and when within 6 feet of other patrons or staff.
- Visitors will have their temperature checked at entry. Any visibly ill patrons may be denied entry– if you are ill, stay home and recover.
- Museum will limit visitors to 15 at one time. This will allow for plenty of space for social distancing and should not be an issue at most times.
- Most interactive exhibits have been taken off the floors or have been blocked off.
- No unattended children under the age of 16 will be allowed at this time.